job summary: Position Description
Qualifications and Skills
- Building Location: US-AUS, US-ATL (Though they'll be remote and don't need a desk)
- We have a need for technical specialists to help us staff a service desk that helps Googlers and multiple internal support teams that provide support services across the company.
- These specialists will help provide first touch resolution and route requests to the appropriate support teams for further help.
- General IT troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify the problem and solve it or escalate to the correct teams.
- Customer service experience working over email, tickets, or video conferencing
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- Mandatory video conferencing strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 1 -3 years of experience in a large corporate IT environment Familiarity with Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) Chrome OS, MacOS, Windows, Linux troubleshooting experience
Desired Please see Mandatory Above
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical support for incoming tickets to service desk
- Triage ticket requests and solve the problem or route them to the appropriate teams for assistance
- Communicating with Googlers about their respective tickets
- Creating, updating, and closing out tickets with appropriate work history and tagging for valuable metrics and data for case history.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.