We're looking for an iOS Developer to join our clients team on a contract-to-hire basis. Please apply here if interested!!
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 150 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Core Accountabilities:
- You have excellent experience with iOS development, based on a solid understanding of mobile development best practices.
- You work cross functionally within your scrum team to deliver exceptional results.
- You are responsible for R&D, concepts, and estimating solutions in an agile environment
- You keep abreast of changes in the standards, technologies or methodologies.
- You work with the operations teams to triage and fix critical production issues. Scope of Responsibility: Direct Reports: No Indirect Reports: No Travel (% of time): No Budget responsibility:No Required Skills, Experience and Academic/Educational
- Many more, apply to hear about it!
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- iOS (3 years of experience is required)
- XCode (3 years of experience is required)
- Fully Remote
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.