job summary: Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in marketing research, analytics, or related field required with at least four years of market research experience, OR High school diploma/GED with at least seven years of market research experience.
- Experience working with consumer trackers (e.g., brand health tracking, Voice of the Customer).
- Experience with media research (e.g., marketing mix, media measurement and testing, ad/creative testing, positioning research).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to influence and collaborate with all levels of the business, both by formal and informal communication.
- Experience creating marketing research reporting and distilling insights from raw survey data, preferably using Decipher.
- Experience compiling insights from secondary research.
- Masters Degree.
- Market research supplier experience.
- Retail experience.
- Experience working in a dynamic multi-disciplined environment juggling multiple projects with different priorities.
- Text Analytics
- Ability to build dashboards in either Tableau or Power BI.
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $46 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Lead fielding and analysis of Walmart's ad tracking program
- Oversee design of questionnaires, fielding and analysis of results.
- Create actionable insights based on sound analysis and synthesis of several data sources, transforming data into insights.
- Influence outcomes through compelling deliverables that focus on key insights and recommended actions and outcomes.
- Design, build and maintain an interactive dashboard for ad tracking results
- Experience level:
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.