job summary: Position Description
- Build and maintain data pipelines to ingest and organize raw data
- Create processes to ensure that data is checked for completeness and cleanliness before it's released for analysis
- Integrate data from multiple sources into datasets that meets functional and business needs
- Collect, prioritise and incorporate feedback from stakeholders to ensure the dataset is usable for defined deliverables
- Build a "query library" to allow analysts to self-serve, without being intimately familiar with the data
- Advanced working knowledge of SQL, experience writing queries and working with a variety of databases
- Demonstrable experience of building big data pipelines, schemas and data sets.
- Utmost attention to detail Practical project management experience and strong organisational skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams and stakeholders
- Working experience of root cause analysis to ensure that problems are solved at both a tactical and strategic level Hands on experience with marketing data
- Working knowledge in one or more statistical programming languages (e.g. R, Python)
- Practical experience of working with BigQuery Practical knowledge of basic statistical concepts, techniques and methods
location: MOUNTAIN VIEW, California
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with analysts and Data Scientists to create complex ad hoc datasets where self serving is infeasible
- Contribute to detailed technical and end-user documentation and training
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to implement and update processes where necessary
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.