High visibility position-weekly meetings with CTO and other C level executives
Class II Med Device client is looking to add NPD-PM to one of their sites in Illinois! If you have project leader within the manufacturing/med device arena, we would like to speak with you.
Hiring manager is setting up interviews now!
location: Buffalo Grove, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Able to work effectively with multiple levels and disciplines
- Computer fluency including word processing, spreadsheets, project management tools and enterprise software.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- oral and written communication skills with ability to influence internal business partners.
- inter-personal, influencing, negotiating, consensus building, and conflict resolution skills.
- organizational and time management skills
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Highly motivated and able to develop rapport and positive working relationships with coworkers
- Committed to self-development growth and expanding his/her knowledgebase
- Ability to effectively resolve issues and escalate as needed
- Ability to lead other individuals and provide guidance, direction and training to others within the team, if needed.
- Experience with and knowledge of the use of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Experience in coordinating functional and/or cross-functional work teams
- interpersonal and communication skills including writing, presenting, listening, and team/group facilitation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- medical device
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.