This opportunity is ideal for a passionate Engineer who will be a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices around security, stability, scale, and similar.
This role requires an individual who thrives in a changing environment and can adapt their approach and recommendations to fit. We are looking for an individual who embraces the prospect of being part of a dynamic, growing organisation where they can use their skills and experience to personally make a difference.
location: CARMEL, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing and maintaining tools, frameworks and internal applications that support our continuous integration processes. The DevOps Engineer will be a subject matter expert on DevOps best practices around security, stability, scale, and similar. Job Duties
- Develop the libraries, frameworks, and front-ends to support our highly-automated CI environments
- Implement best practices for ensuring continued availability and security of on-premise and cloud infrastructure while providing a clear audit trail
- Continually expand product insight with proactive monitoring and alerting
- Facilitate development teams diagnosing and troubleshooting problems in test and production environments
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.