job summary: Job Description:
A technology company defining the future of medical intervention. By combining advancements in medical robotics, instrumentation, navigation and data science, building a platform technology capable of expanding the applicability of robotics to a spectrum of medical procedures .
location: Santa Clara, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- Manipulation and simplification of information coming from multiple databases.
- Develop and roll out visualization or report of the subsequent data.
- Support the operational process for design change management.
- Support development of project business case and determine benefit to cross functional team.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.