job summary: Project Manager needed for contract role with Randstad Technologies client in Redmond, WA. Responsibilities
You are the ideal candidate if you are:
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- A strong problem solver and team player: You can break down problems using structure and logic and find a smart solution that fits with the bigger picture and aligns to the organization and team priorities.
- Flexible: You can juggle multiple tasks and priorities with great accuracy and urgency, while thriving in an ambiguous, fast moving environment with frequent interruptions, while also driving toward clarity and solutions. You show demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investments in people and systems. Being able to think fast and thrive on constant change is a must!
- A strong and concise communicator: You are able to distill complex information into simple, scannable concepts; process and respond to a high volume of email, text messages, Teams chat messages, and phone calls with clarity and accuracy all with a great attitude and positive approach to people and tasks.
- Able to handle confidential information appropriately. You provide the "right amount" of detail/context; maintain strong discretion with regard to the content of the job and the profile of the office; and maintain the confidentiality of the office, the work, and the stakeholders.
- Customer service oriented: You approach the job with a "can-do," positive attitude with a focus on providing excellent customer service to the team you support and externally; build and maintain relationships; constantly strive to improve and make a positive contribution; take time to understand the tasks assigned and ask appropriate questions, but also act independently while supporting the team and acting in service of the entire organization.
- Responsive: You respond to all critical messages right away and are able to prioritize in throughout the day on level of responsiveness needed.
- 5+ years of proven relevant work experience and track record of working with a diverse set of stakeholders across the company/organization to execute
- Build and maintain effective working relationships and accommodate diverse working styles
- BA/BS degree is desirable, but not required
- Proficiency with Microsoft software, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $47 - 57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support for PCN transfers in cooperation with Business Manager, Finance, and Headcount stakeholders.
- Support for Windows + Devices SharePoint in cooperation with Business and Communications Managers including, but not limited to posting of articles, ROB updates, and net new page build out and content development.
- Support and management of Windows + Devices Stream Channel in cooperation with Business and Communications Managers including upload of new videos, assigning proper permissions, writing titles and descriptions and managing spotlight videos.
- Manage internal event logistics for Culture of Learning/Devices Day, Discovery Day, quarterly bootcamp, and town hall/all hands (in-person and virtual) including securing and scheduling the venue, catering, AV coordination, assist content development, etc.
- Support Business Management Devices Manager with device inventory and distribution including tracking device utilization, checking in/out devices, pickup/delivery within >5-mile radius of the \ campus. Must have own vehicle and the ability lift/transport up to ~20lbs, and pickup/deliver devices up to 4 hours per week.
- Support for town hall/all hands including staffing the check-in desk for in-person events and EBCs, working with the Devices Business Manager to ensure devices and device demos are in place and in working order, and as well as other related tasks, as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Project Management
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.