Our client is seeking a Remote BI Developer.
As a Business Intelligence Developer, you will be part of a growing team, building our next generation internet platform. Reporting to the VP of Business Intelligence, you will collaborate with users across the organization to support their data and reporting needs that will enable them to plan and grow their business. You will partner with business, QA, and product staff to deliver efficient, cost-effective, high-performing, and scalable solutions at a demanding pace.
location: Folsom, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to
perform these essential functions.
- Developing, deploying, debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting BI analytical solutions.
- Install, configure, and upgrade Business Objects application suite, maintain patch levels.
- Monitor system performance and availability to identify and resolve performance issues tuning the Business Objects system for optimum performance.
- Create advanced and complex reports using BO Crystal and Webi.
- Work with Business users to test and troubleshoot report issues, system slowness.
- Ability to create and maintain universes and publish reports using the Business Objects tool set.
- Develop ad hoc queries, views, and stored procedures against SQL Server databases.
- Modifying existing reports and dashboards based on business requirements.
- Monitoring and responding to different tickets and defects.
- Managing and handling deployments into UAT and production environments.
- Lead and perform off-hours support as needed, and required to participate in weekly/monthly Release.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Crystal Reports (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Business Objects (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.