Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled EAP Technical Product Manager for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
We are hiring for the position of Technology Product Manager (TPM) supporting the Asset Management Services Platform and Sensors (RFID, QR, NFC) enablement within Connected Product Platform.
Asset Management Services (AMS) is a platform that manages the storage and search ability of digital assets. This cloud-based platform is built on a multi-tenancy model to support multiple teams while enabling assets to be securely stored and shared.
Sensors (RFID, QR, NFC) enablement is a critical capability within the Connected Product Platform, where Serialized IDs are encoded on product labels at source of manufacturing, unlocking use-cases across the value-chain.
As a TPM Leader, you will focus on driving excellence in product and platform strategy and execution. You will work in close collaboration with various teams within Global Technology (e.g., Digital Technology Program Office, Engineering leaders) and key Functional Teams across the business (e.g., Global Operations Team, Marketplace). TPM Leaders will require experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology. Lead and manage end to end enterprise roadmap
Define product and platform strategy
- Lead the creation of an end-to-end product/platform vision and multi-year roadmap for a function in partnership with Engineering teams and the business
- Partner with all stakeholders to understand Business needs, outcomes and value and ensure roadmaps are aligned to those needs
- Ensure roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Ensuring Tech Team roadmaps account for and integrate dependencies across functional areas within Domains
- Collaborating with other TPM's, Domain TPM's and the Central TPM Leader to address dependencies across Global Tech; provide inputs into overall end to end Global Tech roadmap development
Deliver value to the business via products & platforms while elevating product management maturity
- Partnering with all stakeholders to understand business needs and goals and providing strategic advice on how to respond
- Utilizing a "customer-centric" mindset in designing roadmaps and building products/platforms that both meet current and future enterprise needs
- Developing product and platform strategies to ensure they deliver outsized value to Global Tech quickly and are built to be scalable and agile
- Bringing best-in-class market and industry insights to platform and product strategy
SECTION 3: WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH
- Use a value framework to make product and platform decisions
- Drive the execution steps of product management in accordance with the value framework
- Drive adherence to all standard TPM ways of working (e.g., process, artifacts, templates, collaboration models)
- Track value delivered, product adoption, performance, and execution against the end to end roadmap and adjusting roadmaps as necessary
- Ensure TPM maturity throughout all levels of the Tech Team, including support for the discipline (e.g., role development, career pathing)
You will be responsible for working closely with Engineering teams, collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders (e.g., other TPM's, Business leads, Domain leads, HR/Finance), and facilitating decision-making across priorities with Portfolio Management. You will work with our Digital Product Creation partners and cross-functional teams in Line Planning and Merchandising, Design, and Manufacturing to understand the needs and aspirations of our consumers. SECTION 4: WHAT YOU BRING
You should be skilled in product management, analytics, a structured and data-driven thinker, and excellent interpersonal skills. Experience designing creative, quality technical products and enabling business capabilities and objectives through technology will be critical. You should be comfortable conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, and analytics. Additionally, you should be a skilled communicator with experience forming alliances and bringing together multiple stakeholders to execute on a common mission.
We're looking for someone with at least 5+ years of experience in product management and clearly demonstrated these skills:
- Strong Analytical and Data Visualization Skills
- Great business acumen and communication skills
- Excellent analysis and problem-solving skills
- Strong meeting and work session facilitation skills
- Strong project planning and organizational skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Validated ability to adapt to new technologies and tools, changing needs, processes, and ambiguity
- Strong understanding of Design Thinking Concepts and Design Leadership
- Strong understanding of Value-Driven Frameworks
ADDITIONAL PREFERENCES ARE:
- Product Management experience conducting strategic quantitative and or qualitative analysis in a cross-functional enterprise environment in the tech industry to support and improve business operations involving program, process, or product management
- Managing day to day project communications and contributing to Sr. executive management reports and business presentations
- Product Management, strategic management consulting, financial analysis, sales/business development, technology, and P&L management
- Writing both long and short-term product planning reports, including strategic market analysis, product placement, and financial/business reporting
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.