job summary: WHAT IS THE OPPORTUNITY?
This position is responsible for developing applications at all layers: front end, middle tier, and the back end. The core focus for the position will be on implementing software for the digital wealth management platform with an emphasis on UI/front end development. Wealth Management Division
As a member of the company's Wealth Management group, you will provide white-glove service focused on intelligently personalized portfolio management for high-net-worth individuals, families, and institutions. For 30 years, our Client has helped clients achieve their goals, operating as a nimble, responsive, local boutique investment firm.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: WHAT WILL YOU DO?
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years of experience in Web Design, Mobile and Front End Development
- Full stack development, with emphasis on front end development.
- strong JS Framework experience (Express, Angular, React)
- Version control experience
- Possess a strong design aesthetic is a plus, (extra points for an online portfolio)
- Experience with UI style guides and/or component libraries
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Understands security pitfalls in web applications
- Made significant technological decisions and stuck around to deal with the consequences
- Worked in an environment with fast iteration cycles, ideally with continuous integration
- Able to contribute to team growth and process improvement
- Experience with UI and UX design & Mobile dev experience
- DevOps experience
- Experience with containers Cloud development experience - Microsoft Azure Adobe AEM
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (5 years of experience is required)
- Angular JS
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.