Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
Exciting opportunity providing PC Support in a fast paced environment with opportunities to learn new technologies such as cutting edge Video Conference Technology. Will also support IOS devices.
location: Newport Beach, California
job type: Contract
salary: $32 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Desk side Support Specialist with desk side support experience to provide end to end support for desktop/laptop devices and associated software, Mobile Device Support, and Video Conference Room Support.
Desk side Support
- Diagnose and troubleshoots end user desktop application and hardware issues and provide efficient, technically appropriate solutions.
- Provide support for PCs, laptops, printers, cell phones, tablets and associated peripheral devices; proven ability to troubleshoot home network setups and isolate issues between wireless, home LAN and WAN
- Support end users in their use of core applications such as Microsoft Office, Citrix, and MDM (mobile device management), as well as basic understanding and troubleshooting for PL Business applications (will train)
Conference Room Support
- Maintain, monitor, and periodically test the operation of all built in A/V systems in conference rooms.
- Setup all A/V needs in Support of conferences or special events.
- Design, installation, configuration, and support all A/V solutions to ensure optimum performance.
Knowledge base management - Processes are clearly documented and maintained in our Service Now Knowledge environment.
Problem management - Recurring issues are identified and eliminated. Anticipates problems and provides/solicits management with recommended actions.
Support of Mobile Device including phones, Tablets; etc.
Use relevant administrative consoles and tools to support and troubleshoot (e.g. Intune, Active Directory Users and Computers, Carrier portal websites).
Works with Service Now development team to keep Service Now catalog items accurate, simple to use and automates whenever possible.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.