Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Cary, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Java Web Developer is to serve for the Enterprise Solutions Portal in the design,
development, and maintenance of Java/JEE based applications.
· Participate in requirement discussions and JAD (Joint Application Development) discussions.
· Collaborate with architects, engineers, and analysts to implement enhancements or new
· Support existing Application for necessary modifications of Software based on requirements.
· Navigate the organization as necessary to unblock the team and ensure timely delivery.
Skills Required: Angular JS, RxJS, Type Script, Java, J2EE, Spring framework, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, REST
Webservices, SOAP Webservices, Junit Testing framework, Java Script, CSS, Build tools - Maven, JEE
Design Patterns, Oracle, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Quartz Jobs, Atlassian Jira, Data
Structures, and Algorithms
2. Work with Product Managers, Business Analysts, System Analysts, Database teams and software
teams to support the Enterprise Solutions Portal
· Participate daily touch point calls with Product Managers, BAs and Development Team.
· Analysis of business requirements, estimation of the effort, and review of requirements with
Product Manager, Architects and Technical lead.
· Writing the user stories for the requirements and tasking the user stories.
· Estimate level of effort to develop code to meet acceptance criteria of user story.
Skills Required: Agile, Atlassian Jira, In depth knowledge of Enterprise Solutions Portal
architecture, Mist API, Meraki API, Scaled Agile, In depth knowledge of different Cloud Controlled
Switches, Access Points, Appliances, vMX security appliances and Cloud-Controlled Cameras.
3. Develop Micro services using Java and Spring, Spring boot and Restful Services to provision and
monitor Cloud Managed Switch, Access Point, Appliance and Cloud Controller such as Cisco Meraki and
· Develop RESTful API's for Claiming Cloud Controlled devices belongs Mist and Cisco Meraki and
provision them on Mist and Meraki Dashboards.
· Implement Webhook API's for monitoring Cloud controlled Access points, Appliances, Cameras,
vMX security appliances.
· Develop RESTful API's for sending Alarms to METAL system on 24 x 7 basis when devices
are down and for troubles.
· Develop API's to integrate Mist and Meraki Dashboards with Enterprise Solutions Portal
using single sign-on SAML.
Skills Required: Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, SAML, XML, Hibernate, JPA, JEE Design Patterns,
Oracle, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Jenkins, Maven, Junit, TDD, Sun Solaris OS, Unix,
METAL, ETMS Ticketing, Atlassian Jira, Eclipse, Putty, SAML, Docker and Kubernetes
4. Implement modern engineering, DevOps and CI/CD programs, and best practices using Jenkins, GitLab
· Create and maintain fully automated CI/CD pipelines for code deployment using Jenkins
· Integrate SonarQube, Black Duck for checking vulnerabilities in Code and fix OWASP Top 10
· Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications
Skills Required: Jenkins, SonarQube, Black Duck and One Artifactory, Jira, Confluence, Sun Solaris OS,
Weblogic, JBoss, GitLab, Java, Maven, Spring Boot, XML and OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities.
5. strong understanding of relational database concepts and experience interfacing with and working
with databases like Oracle, Data architecture and Data modelling skills (i.e. conceptual, logical and
physical model design)
· Work with DBA Team to create required Data Models for Enterprise Solutions Portal
· Prepare scripts for automation of SQLs using Flyway
· Develop SQLs and PL/SQLs for various application requirements
· Understanding of database maintenance, ETL Concepts
Skills Required: Oracle DB, Flyway, SQL, PL/SQL, Toad, SQL Developer, GitLab, ETL and Flyway, Unix
6. Should have very knowledge about Managed Network Solutions such as Managed Wireless LAN and
Software Defined Wireless LAN, Routers, Switches, Access Points, Appliances and Cloud Controlled
· Knowledge of Cisco Meraki Access Points, Switches, and Meraki MV Smart Cameras
· Knowledge about Managed Wireless LAN and Software Defined Wireless LAN / Mist Systems
· Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures
Skills Required: Cisco Meraki Products and SD WLAN and Mist Systems and Meraki API and Mist API
7. Experience in supporting Telecom information systems, Fault Management and Proactive Monitoring
of managed security appliances, LAN switches, access points and cameras are proactively monitored on
a 24 x 7 basis.
· Poll the status of the devices under management every three minutes.
· Respond to alarms generated by failed polls (indicates that a fault condition has occurred).
· Isolate the fault condition to either CPE or access or network.
· Open a trouble ticket on your behalf to ETMS
Skills Required: Angular JS, jQuery, TypeScript, RxJS, Java Script, HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, Java, JEE, Spring
Framework, JPA, Hibernate, RESTful, Meraki API, Mist API, Oracle DB, Sun Solaris, Jenkins, GitLab,
Swagger, JMS, Weblogic Server, JBoss Server
8. Performing code reviews and ensuring secure coding practices are followed, Responsible of the
troubleshooting of issues and performing periodic tasks required for the ongoing functionality of the
· Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards and expected quality.
· Troubleshooting of Production issues and resolve them on timely basis and escalate if required.
· Work with Product managers, Business Analysts, other members of the project team, and
stakeholders to address application issues.
· Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Skills Required: GitLab, GIT, ETMS Trouble Tickets, SonarQube, Black Duck, OWASP Top 10
vulnerabilities, Atlassian Jira and Confluence
9. Proven analytical and problem-solving skills; creative thinking. Ability to provide accurate and realistic
effort estimates, commit and deliver accordingly.
· Highly self-motivated and directed. Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly
· Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills
· Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well a technical
· Ability to effectively prioritized and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
10. Manage multiple projects with dynamic priorities; be equally adept at highly technical and strategic
· Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure
specifications are met
· Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its
· Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance. See more occupations
related to this task.
· Trouble shooting, Incident management, recommendation of resolution, training and potential
backend data fixes.
The requirement stated above typically requires a person with a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,
Engineering, or Information Technology or in a closely related field in addition to relevant prior work
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.