We are looking for DevOps Engineer(s) with experience creating and managing frameworks that will help building CI/CD/CT pipelines to enable application deployments in our AWS environments. A Sr Engineer is someone who can develop significant features of a Dev Ops Framework from ideation thru production rollout. Role involves hands-on development, testing and fielding questions from stakeholders from Technical Leaders.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Works under the guidance of Lead Software Engineers, Tech Leads and Architects.
- Helps other Junior developers on the team with technical issues and onboard them to the frameworks
- Helps other developers on the team with technical issues and onboard them to the frameworks
- Primary contributions in Development, Testing Frameworks and Rollout.
- Be the driver in change, encourage innovation in the team and lead learning sessions for the org in a relevant technology domain they have a passion in.
- Research trends in the current technology domain, discover new tools and garner the consensus for internal adoption
- Maintain an active online profile - Git, LinkedIn etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Python (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Ruby (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Kubernetes (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Groovy (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.