We're seeking a Specialist, Ad Integrations, for its Digital Ad Tech team. As Specialist, Ad Integrations, you will be responsible for actively coordinating with business and technology teams to ensure a healthy performance of our digital ad stack, including the successful execution of campaigns, ad products, and vendor partnerships.
You will be a key player on a growing team responsible for implementation and maintenance of the entire digital ad stack - including live and on-demand video, programmatic, display, audience, contextual and other third-party solutions. This is a unique opportunity to influence the rebuilding of the entire digital ad stack for a major player in the entertainment industry.
location: LOS ANGELES, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 6pm
- Support existing relationship with our product, engineering, and QA teams to build standardized solutions and troubleshoot issues within existing system infrastructure
- Act as point of escalation for all technical integration troubleshooting, which can include pulling ad requests, running Charles sessions, etc.
- Monitor and analyze data to proactively identify gaps across ad-enabled endpoints and communicate issues and resolutions back to business stakeholders
- Maintain relationships and support integrations with off domain partners such as Hulu, Comcast, Verizon, etc.
- Act as additional support for all team initiatives including technical setup and testing/QA of potential ad products, programmatic or audience initiatives, certification of 3rd party vendors, improvements to the ad stack, and support of Freewheel, Google Ad Manager and Operative
- Identify and document process and workflow improvements for Ad Tech
- Provide rotating on call support for product launches, as needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- QA Tester
- Web Marketing
- Ad Tech testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.