We are currently sourcing for a Senior Software Engineer with Appian and Java experience to work in the Workplace Solutions Group in Durham, NC.
The Workplace Solutions Defined Contribution, Financial Investments Client Operations Technology (FICOT) group is looking for a candidate to work on Appian and Java based applications. You will be part of the technology team in FICOT in WS business unit. The Expertise We're Looking For
The Skills You Bring
- BS or Master's in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems Engineering or Mathematics.
- 8+ years IT experience in software development or architecture.
- Proven background in implementation of BPMN solutions; with technical experience in the financial services / insurance industry preferred
- Experience in Appian BPM and DMN tools.
- Extensive experience in Java
- Certifications in Appian and Cloud (AWS/Azure / GCP) is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving / critical thinking skills
- Able to understand and write requirements, stories in Agile way
- Min. 4 years of BPM / workflow implementation experience in Appian Low Code Workflow automation platform
- Solid understanding of the enterprise software development process including analysis, design, coding, system and user testing
- Implementation and domain expertise in BPMN, Software Engineering and Solution Architecture
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working on agile projects
- Experience in business process improvement or business process re-engineering projects - solution design / test automation / collaboration
- Experience with financial services in an operations or technology role is a plus
location: Durham, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 65 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
responsibilities: The Value You Deliver
- Build and support highly visible customer facing application and deliver outstanding customer experience
- Solid sense of ownership on tasks assigned and support team members if required for completion of all accepted sprint work
- Partnering with technical lead and constantly looking out for opportunities to improve development agility and efficiency
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- JAVA PROGRAMMER
- JAVA CONSULTANT
- J2EE DEVELOPER
- Appian BPM
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.