We are looking for a well-rounded engineer that is willing to learn modern and innovative platforms such as Apache NiFi. The Engineer will focus on providing engineering and operations for existing and future integration and dataflow platforms. This position will serve on a broader team of technology professionals, cooperatively designing and enhancing systems, developing standards, and creating robust technology solutions that deliver real business value.
location: RICHFIELD, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The ideal candidate will possess demonstrated experience in managing and supporting an enterprise and will develop or have a very strong knowledge of cloud and integration technologies, automation and highly available and secure designs.
Key position responsibilities include:
Integration Platforms - Integration and dataflow
- The Software Developer/Engineer will work as part of an Agile scrum team analyzing, planning, designing, developing, testing, debugging, optimizing, improving, documenting, and deploying complex/scalable/highly available software applications on Distributed Platforms
- Ideal experience 1+ years of integration experience on cloud platforms such as GCP, Azure, AWS.
Experience in Google Data Flow, Google Data Proc, REST APIs, Google Publish/Subscribe and Java/Python scripting.
- Strong knowledge of GCP services and core features.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Nifi Flow
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.