job summary: Description:
- The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of performance optimization, security best practices, and coding best practices.
- Must have advanced skills in C# .NET Framework/Standard/Core, ASP.NET Web API, and RESTful APIs.
- The qualified candidate will work in an Agile/Scrum delivery model and perform duties in a manner consistent with a complex, diverse, dynamic hardware and software environment that serves a complex education community.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $72.75 - 82.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be able to perform benefit analysis for IT solutions and make recommendations for technology direction in particular for performance and security.
- The qualified candidate will solve architectural and design challenges around performance, security, and reliability.
- Be able to use deep technical knowledge to make low level design decisions and writing code to satisfy functional and non-functional requirements.
- Be able to monitor and debug code to ensure the security and stability of the site.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.