Excellent long term project in a great work environment! 1 year and likely longer project working on Microsoft PowerApps with an emphasis on strong Microsoft SharePoint development skills. Candidates must have excellent communication skills. Highly qualified candidates only need apply to this role.
location: NEW YORK, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Microsoft SharePoint and PowerApp Developer Skills Required (Advanced)
Required Skills/Experience (Skills that the successful candidate(s) must have)
- 3+ years of experience developing PowerApps and Flow/Power Automate using Power Platform
- 3+ years of experience with the latest Angular Framework
- 3+ years of experience with API/REST web services and data sources
- Experience in SharePoint Development (including customized code, and creating/modifying web parts, creating/modifying SharePoint workflows)
- Experience with software development Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, User Acceptance Testing, or other development testing experience
- Self-motivated with ability to manage and meet multiple deadlines without frequent supervision Additional Skills (Skills that are a plus, but not required)
- Familiarity with agile principles and frameworks
- Experience in the Microsoft Power Platform - MS PowerApps, MS Flow, MS Forms and Power BI
- Experience developing and supporting Info Path forms and SharePoint Designer workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills Assignment
- Candidate will be responsible for the development and day-to-day maintenance of several application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues.
- Candidate will design and code applications following specifications using appropriate tools.
- Candidate will perform maintenance and enhancements to future and existing applications
- Candidate will be expected to work closely with business users and IT peers to design effective business solutions
- Candidate will be expected to multitask several competing requests by gathering effective requirements, estimating tasks and managing priorities
- Candidate will be expected to perform bug fix and/or enhancement requests
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SHAREPOINT DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.