Our client located in Jacksonville, FL has immediate openings for a highly motivated Principal Siebel Developer
to join their dynamic and growing team.
The ideal candidate will be full of enthuasim and drive. The client is open to 100% remote resources, with the ability to work EST hours. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
8 years of strong Siebel Development Experience and Siebel Admin Experience
IT Developers are responsible for the development, programming, and coding of Information Technology solutions. They will engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include: gathering and analyzing user/business system requirements, responding to outages and creating application system models. IT Developers are responsible for documenting detailed system specifications and will participate in evaluating, conducting performance testing, and all planned and unplanned maintenance for both internally developed applications and purchased products. Participate in design meetings and consult with clients to refine, test and debug programs to meet business needs and interact and sometimes direct third party partners in the achievement of business and technology initiatives. IT Developers are responsible for including IT Controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application and data processed or output by the application.
- Experience with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
- Proficiency using versioning tools: GIT, GNU, RCS, SCCS, CVS, SVN, Mercurial, Monotone, etc
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Flexible team player
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
- Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- In-depth understanding of the systems development life cycle
- Proficiency in Siebel Core, service and order management
- Experience with Oracle Siebel CRM Configuration; Business Components, Views, Applets, Roles & Responsibilities, Workflow, eScript
- Experience with EIM/ data conversion activities
- Experience with Siebel Administration, production support, system maintenance and upgrades
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, networking and UNIX
- Siebel patch/product installation
- Technical design of upcoming Siebel projects
- Experience with UNIX scripting
- Work on SQL queries to build reports as requested
- Work with Siebel tools (configuration and scripting) to analyze and implement a customer solution
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
The preferred qualifications listed below reflect desired knowledge, skill, and/or experience.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Various Domain experience; Health Care, Financial, etc
- Experience using Agile, Waterfall, or hybrid methodology
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
8+ years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience
8+ years of Siebel Development Experience & Siebel Admin Experience
strong Siebel 8.1/8.4 Configuration, Siebel Admin Experience (operated on Unix/Windows servers), Scripting, Workflows, EAI, Webservices, EIM, Open UI .
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Mathematics or relevant work experience
Relevant Development certifications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Open UI
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.