Responsible for driving user access certifications. The analyst will run user access certifications and report on progress. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with application owners and managers to preform user access certifications.
- Report on user access certification progress.
- Reconcile data between IGA (Identity Governance and Administration) and target systems and preform remediation.
- Assist in identifying and remediating inappropriate access.
location: CHESTERBROOK, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $58 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Bachelor's degree desired.
- strong communication skills.
- strong knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
- 1+ years of experience running user access certifications.
- Excel data processing/parsing/manipulation (Vlookups/common formulas/etc.)
- Information security certification/accreditation desired.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SECURITY ANALYST
- Network Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.