Randstad Technologies is the largest workforce solutions company in the world and we have an immediate need with a longtime client of ours in the insurance/banking industry. This is a company to have on your resume! They are in need of a Mobile Developer to join a up and coming team on a contract role. This is a contract only role with a company that prides itself on innovation, work-life balance and diversity in the workplace. This client is centrally located in the San Antonio area and is a large banking company! They are ready to move quickly for the right professional. If you fit the description below, please apply and reach out to us today!
location: San Antonio, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $48 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Independently installs, customizes and integrates commercial and custom software packages on macOS servers.
- Facilitates root cause analysis of system issues.
- Works with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Works with developer customers to resolve reported issues .
- Learns to create system documentation/play books and attends requirements, design and code reviews.
- Receives work packages from manager and/or delegates. Identifies ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolves complex technical design issues.
- Creates system documentation/play book(s) and participates as a reviewer and contributor in requirements, design and code reviews.
- Partners with experienced team members to develop accurate work estimates on work packages.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Java (4 years of experience is required)
- Shell Scripting (2 years of experience is required)
- Mobile Android
- DevOps (3 years of experience is required)
- XCode (1 year of experience is required)
- mobile devops (1 year of experience is required)
- Build & Release Engineering (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.