job summary: What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- Join a newly created team as one of the early engineers and will have a significant opportunity to make an impact by prototyping next-generation online and in-store inventory experiences
- Lead discovery phases to come up with high-level designs, partnering with product management to forecast business and operational issues (impact, criticality, root cause)
- Design, prototype and build new and innovative experiences that leverage the capabilities of computer vision on mobile.
- 4+ years' experience in android development; 6+ years' overall agile software development, preferably in one or more of the following areas: Computer Vision, AR/VR, video processing, or image processing.
- Java, Kotlin, C++, and Python
- Experience with one or more of the following frameworks/libraries: Camera X, Camera 2 API, TensorFlow Lite, OpenCV, FFMpeg
- Experience with pushing mobile hardware to the limits.
- Experience working in small teams/incubators
location: Bentonville, Arkansas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 66 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Develop innovation strategies, processes, and best practices by leading with internal technical teams and partnering with cross-functional teams; developing assessments of key opportunities, documenting, communicating with, and influencing decision-makers and executives within the organization; and resolving technology differences across teams through informed discussions.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Android (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.