job summary: Job Duties:
Front-end Web Developer includes:
- Design, and develop Web and Mobile Web pages
- Effectively collaborate with Product, UX, and Marketing teams
- Provide subject matter expertise for web and mobile web responsive designs
- Follow web coding standard and guidelines
- Implement product development strategies using Agile development processes Qualifications:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, or equivalent.
location: San Bruno, California
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Implement product development strategies using Agile development processes Qualifications:
- Experience level:
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.