job summary: Description: Required Qualifications
- Intermediate understanding of cloud technologies (Office 365 and Google Workspace).
- Ability to balance multiple priorities simultaneously and adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to understand, retain, and communicate routine, factual information.
- Ability to compose materials such as detailed reports and work-related manuals.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
location: Vernon Hills, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $36.54 - 41.54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Preferred Qualifications
- Technical certifications associated to the chosen professional track.
- Microsoft MS-900 (Microsoft 365 Fundamentals).
- Microsoft MS-203 (Microsoft 365 Messaging).
- Google Associate Cloud Engineer.
- Googe Professional Collaboration Engineer.
- Basic PowerShell scripting.
- Experience with ServiceNow.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.