Randstad Technologies is looking for a Senior Front End Web Developer
for our Morrisville, NC
location. The Consumer Applications Senior Front End Web Developer
is responsible for building and maintaining web applications using ReactJS on Node/Rails servers. As a Senior Front End Web Developer
the candidate will be a contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. You will participate on architecture, design, and implementation of these applications. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven extensive experience building innovative web applications in ReactJS
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for requirements definition, design and implementation of frontend applications using ReactJS.
- Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of the frontend architecture.
- Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications
- Responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
- Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Develop web-based user interfaces, applications, and consume Web Services.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
- Work with third party tools and marketing platforms for various marketing needs.
- A "can do" attitude, high energy, and creativity are required along with organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Interpersonal, oral, written, and visual communication skills, with ability to present findings concisely and effectively.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with developers, program management, and marketing about objectives, requirements and design constraints.
- Solid understanding of agile development principles, careful attention to detail, as well as ability to design solutions for multiple product requirements.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent years of experience
- 6-7 years of overall web development experience, preferably secure, scalable web applications in ReactJS
- 6 years proven experience with Java Script
- Expertise with web architecture, cross-platform integration, and building scalable applications in heterogeneous environments
- Experience with AJAX, XML, JSON, and useful Design Patterns
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Test-Driven Development and/or Behavior-Driven Development.
- Experience in using Git source control
- Working Knowledge of the full SDLC
- Demonstrated teamwork skills with a solid analytical and statistical background.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills.
- Experience with Content management systems.
- Experience with an e-commerce system is a plus.
- Experience with marketing platforms such as Google Analytics, Google Tag manager, Google Optimize, Big Query, Salesforce Social Studio is a plus.
- Experience with SEO best practices.
- Experience with page speed optimizations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Java Script
- Web Site Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.