job summary: Project Overview:
op 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- The Localization team depends on standardized services, processes, and operating procedures to deliver high quality services at scale to our stakeholders. The purpose of this project is to implement a knowledge management strategy and governance.
- Create documentation templates to be used by others.
- Review, update, and edit documents written by others.
- Organize & categorize documentation as per knowledge management strategy
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- 4+ years relevant experience, such as technical writing or product documentation
- Demonstrated ability to clearly and concisely explain complex processes & ideas in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Proficient with Google Workspace tools (esp. Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Sites)
- Proven communication & collaboration skills
- Experience in the localization industry
- BA/BS Degree in related field
location: Boulder, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Write, publish, and maintain high-quality documentation, including concept and process docs and Help Center articles, for the gTech Localization team and our partners.
- Work with cross-functional teams to understand both the user journey and technical capabilities of our services & tools and translate them into documentation.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).