job summary: Description:
- The candidate will work on the Personalization and Recommendations platform.
- The candidate will use dotnet (framework and core), aws, NoSQL, SQL/Oracle, REST technologies to develop personalization products and features at client.
- Program and build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
- You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $46.28 - 51.28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Primary Responsibilities:
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.