Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
Melbourne, F Remote Capabilities:
Not specified Clearance Required:
FAA Public Trust Type of Role:
TDM NOS/Network Control L2
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $45.68 - 55.68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide technical support for a large nationwide network. Support requires physical layer, data link, and network layer knowledge.
- Monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot network problems within Network Operations Control Center (NOCC), utilizing network management and monitoring tools.
- Perform root cause analysis to determine a plan of action for restoring customer's services.
- Monitor the alarm conditions on the network to proactively identify and minimize disruption and impact to the FAA network.
- Employ test methods to analyze channelized/unchanneled T1, T3, utilizing DACs equipment.
- Utilize test methods to analyze/troubleshoot Ethernet, IP, Frame Relay, ATM, WAN, LAN, SONET, and TDM.
- Work with Local Exchange Carriers (LEC), ILECs, and IXCs to resolve WAN problems.
- Work with onsite field technicians remotely to resolve local issues.
- Expertise in remote maintenance and repair of the following network equipment is preferred: Cisco, Sycamore, and APC.
- Resolve problems using internal and external groups, as needed, to correct trouble on the FTI network and interact with the customer.
- This position is part of a 24x7 network control environment. Shift and workday flexibility is required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Associates
- Network Administration
- Network Security
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.