Our client located in Jacksonville, FL has immediate openings for a highly motivated Onlife Health Developer
to join their dynamic and growing team.
The ideal candidate will be full of enthuasim and drive. The client is open to 100% remote resources, with the ability to work EST hours. Visa Sponsorship is not available at this time.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
This position is a growing contributor in the organization. The ideal candidate has some existing knowledge in the key parts of our tech stack and can contribute to large enterprise solutions with guidance from their team. They work with their team and product owner to understand customer requirements and then deliver appropriate solutions. They have a technical understanding of their previous projects and have the capacity to learn new skills while delivering project work.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Contribute materially to all aspects of the SDLC, including understanding requirements, design, development, building, testing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise solutions.
- Work with their team to understand and refine procedures, methodologies, tools, quality performance standards, and company-wide goals.
- Assist team members through communication and collaboration.
- Understand user stories and help deliver solutions that meet acceptance criteria.
- Participate in code reviews to improve code quality and ensure that acceptance criteria are sufficiently met.
- Maintain accountability for project delivery, keeping alignment with business needs and IT requirements.
A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent years of experience is required
- 2+ years of experience using object-oriented programming languages to build large, scalable systems, with at least 1 year of C#
- 1+ year of experience with MSSQL Server, TSQL, and working with stored procedures
- Some Angular experience
- Full-stack experience working with interconnected web-based enterprise systems
- Experience using version control systems, preferably Git
- Experience working on agile teams
- Angular 2.x or greater
- SQL server, TSQL, and stored procedures
- Unit testing
- RESTful services
- Basic understanding of service-oriented architecture and object-oriented architecture design patterns.
- Team player who can solve some problems independently and knows when to ask for help.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.