Randstad Technologies is currently seeking a remote Product Manager/Business Analyst for our client's financial application integration project! If you bring at least 3 years experience working with software development teams in an Agile environement as a Business Analyst or Product Manager and have experience with Jira, we'd love to talk to you about this exciting long-term contract opportunity with our favorite FinTech client!
location: Pasadena, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs, develops and manages activities for a specific product or group of products, from product definition and planning through production, release, and end of life.
- Leads all stages of a product's lifecycle including modifications, upgrades and maintenance of the product or product line.
- Manages the delivery of continuous and effective services and ensures project completion is within budget and in accordance with contract requirements.
- Manages migration strategies for legacy products.
- Defines functional and non-functional technical requirements and priorities with business owners and stakeholders.
- Triage product defects and ensure proper ownership and delegation towards resolutions.
- Manages compliance with all IT governance standards through approved tools, templates, policies, procedures and process leanings.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- JIRA (1 year of experience is required)
- Agile Methodology (2 years of experience is required)
- Product Management (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.