The incumbent will work directly with the Learning Services Management System (LMS), HealthStream, CornerStone (and other LMS) which houses and reports records of all APeX Training. The LMS is a technical and complex system which requires the incumbent to have complete understanding of use and reporting capabilities.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Works in various LMS systems, ServiceNow and other systems. Gathers, analyzes and documents functional business requirements. Configures/designs LMS systems to meet Apex Training and end user needs.
- Executes unit integration and end user acceptance testing according to developed plan. Trains end users on how to use LMS system. May participate in cross-functional teams to address business process or systems issues.
- Ability to do HTML in order to build/maintain APeX Training Plan Finder.
- Assists with project plan development and end user documentation. Gathers and analyzes data to prepare business process and procedural documentation. Assists with implementation of changes in development, maintenance, system standards and in the creation of specifications.
- Develops and supports elearnings including developing in Captivate, uploading & testing in LMS.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.