- 5+ years of professional industry experience in a quantitative analysis role
- Advanced degree in a quantitative field (MS or PhD). Computer Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Applied Math, Economics or related quantitative fields preferred.
- Advanced in SQL and proficient in Python or R
- Experience building data pipelines (using Airflow in the past is a plus)
- Building clear and easy to understand dashboards (Tableau or Superset) and presentations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and define the right metrics
Zoom Call w/ HM - 30 min
Zoom Call (Technical interview) w/ HM - Discussing SQL and experience dashboarding - 1 hr
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $80 - 109 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Defining and evaluating key metrics and understanding what moves them and why
- Ownership of conceptualizing, developing, and maintaining dashboards and visualizations
- Work with stakeholders to build reporting tools that combine multiple data sources
- Communicating analyses and recommendations to cross functional stakeholders for decision making
- Empowering the team to answer data questions quickly and easily by building high-quality ground truth data sets
- Open to workers outside of the bay area. Must be able to support PST timezone.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Masters
- Data Analysis
- Python (2 years of experience is required)
- SQL (3 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.