- 24-48 hour feedback, currently exclusive
- 1 Interview
- Remote now, then hybrid telecommute allowed
- Manager is open to Mid and Senior Full stack React Developers
- Mongo and SQL are the databases they use and might be doing some back-end work with Java and Node. But this is primarily a front end (React Developer) position.
location: Saint Louis, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $100,000 - 128,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
responsibilities: As Senior Software Engineer you will:
Qualifications: Additionally you'll bring:
- Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable custom built technology solutions to meet business needs
- Collaborate and support team members in delivering high-quality software solutions in an agile environment
- Work with product management and drive the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Responsible for overall technical design of solutions
- Design, build and test applications
- Conduct root cause analysis and advanced performance tuning for complex business processes and functionality
- Contribute to evolving software excellence, architecture, design, coding standards, testing, patterns, automation, tools, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing complex, high-performance enterprise software.
- Flex development and Healthcare experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing.
- Experience with React/Angular, Golang, Mongo, SQL highly preferred.
- AWS experience preferred.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.