We are a technology led financial services firm, that supports private equity investors. Our Engineering team drives our technology development and delivers cutting edge and innovative solutions to both our clients and business teams. This is a unique opportunity to be at the top of the spear of a digital transformation in the private equity market.
In this role, you will get the opportunity to work on the most important products on our roadmap as well as gain experience and training on AWS and Machine Learning products. You will have good knowledge of software engineering best practices and be passionate about working within a high performing engineering team that promotes knowledge, sharing and development best practices.
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world class engineering organization.
- Support all aspects of the SDLC (requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, support).
- Write automated tests via TDD to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Build RESTful APIs.
- Conduct code reviews.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Python (2 years of experience is preferred)
- JAVA PROGRAMMER (2 years of experience is preferred)
- C# (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Electrical Engineering
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.