We are looking for a User Experience Insights Analyst to join the Insights Team within the Direct to Consumer (DTC) Product & Experience team. In this role, you will help drive consumer understanding through fact-based analyses and insights to strengthen the DTC business. This role is critical to ensure the voice of consumer informs discovery, development, optimization and performance assessments of digital and omnichannel experiences. The team member will support the planning and execution of various research projects that are needed to achieve fiscal and strategic goals. This is an exceptional opportunity to join the DTC team, and help us better understand our consumers and put their needs at the center of our design process.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support planning and execution of product opportunity research, usability tests, surveys, needs assessment, and competitive analysis.
- Participate in daily research operations (keeping track of priorities, planning projects, scheduling research participants, coding, setting up dashboards, running basic statistical analysis, keeping knowledge base up to date, etc.)
- Proactively involve designers, product managers, and other key stakeholders in the research process.
- Present to a variety of audiences from design, engineering to executive teams.
- Help facilitate sessions that allow internal stakeholders to be actively involved and gain empathy for our consumers - shop along, ideation, journey & experience mapping, and guided heuristics evaluations.
- Effectively synthesize insights into actionable guidance for various initiatives.
- Help the Insights team identify, analyze and advocate innovative or successful competitive shopping experiences - web, mobile, etc.
- Participate in the selection and management of 3rd party vendors to execute projects as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.