With a foundational platform for commerce, operations and service in place, we are looking for an experienced Business Systems Analyst to buildout a cutting-edge platform that will enable our brands to deliver delightful experiences for our customers. Our wholesale business is truly global with 5000+ customers selling our products in more than more than 110 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia.
In the wholesale technology team, our mission is to deliver digital experiences and capabilities that make us the best company to do business with globally.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Key Responsibilities
- Liaise with Business, Technical and other stakeholders to refine B2B ecommerce product strategies, while employing a data-driven approach to build consensus among groups.
- Support the product vision, strategy and roadmaps, and work closely with key stakeholders to build and drive adoption of the platform.
- Identify opportunities, analyze business benefits, evaluate ROI and prioritize and negotiate initiatives to develop a roadmap that delivers on the vision and strategy.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes. Leverage expertise in SAP Hybris to inform custom vs. out-of-the-box solutions.
- Understand the major solution components of the our SAP Hybris architecture for B2B ecommerce and its partner system. Consider requirements holistically.
- Lead the capture of architectural decisions and dependencies in project documentation templates and own the versioning of documentation (FSDs, templates, etc.) as updates trickle through during the project design and implementation phases
- Interface with our product, technical partners and at times vendors, where needed, to facilitate meetings for business requirements definition, technical requirements elicitation, integration specification updates, data samples and articulate dependencies
- Capture technical documentation on solution approach for specific project features
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously and keeps the timelines intact
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between time to market, resourcing and performance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Systems Analyst
- Business Analysis
- SAP Hybris (3 years of experience is required)
- Ecommerce (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.