Play a pivotal role in measuring the effectiveness of support programs. Design, implement, and update performance metrics, dashboard, and reports. Analyze data to identify issues, form hypotheses, and synthesize conclusions into recommendations. Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in writing and troubleshooting SQL scripts
- Data visualization / dashboard creation
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- 2-3 years of experience working with dashboards and reporting.
- 3 years of advanced experience with SQL.
- Familiarity with Google Workspace environment
- Enterprise Business Intelligence background Data Studio
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Writing and updating SQL scripts
- Maintain data infrastructure per guidance from product and operations leads
- Building and enhancing dashboards
- Monitoring and debugging data pipelines
- Documenting changes
- Responding to access requests
- Analyzing support ticket data and metadata to identify support demand trends
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.