We have a need for technical specialists to help us staff a Noogler help program that helps Nooglers come into the office and provide ongoing Noogler support for those who have recently joined. These specialists will help provide high touch 1:1 support and give tech onboardings as well as consultations for tech to transition from working at home back to the office. Qualifications and Skills
- General IT troubleshooting skills and the ability to identify the problem and solve it or escalate to the correct teams.
- Customer service experience working over email, tickets, or video conferencing
- strong verbal and written communication skills
Mandatory Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- 1 -3 years of experience in a large corporate IT environment
- Familiarity with Google Workspace (formerly GSuite) Chrome OS, MacOS, Windows, Linux troubleshooting experience
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 21 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide 1:1 technical help over Meet to Nooglers.
- Present in front of small Noogler groups and give them a tech overview of how to get setup and working with technology at Google.
- Communicating with Googlers about their respective tickets
- Creating, updating, and closing out tickets with appropriate work history and tagging for valuable metrics and data for case history.
- Consult with Nooglers on a wide array of technology offered and how that would best work for Nooglers.
- Train Nooglers on Google Workspace and other commonly used Google software stack.
- Experience level:
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.