Sr. Application Support (.Net C#, SQL and ASP.NET)
Our client is seeking a 100% remote C# and ASP.NET talented support team member to join their organization. This person must bring Association Management Systems experience. The client uses Aptify but they are open to any AMS tool. This person will need SQL Server and RESTful API experience to be successful. This client is upgrading to C# and moving the AMS tool into the AWS cloud.
location: PARK RIDGE, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- 1-3 years experience with Aptify OR other best-in-class Associate Management Software platforms.
- 5-7 years experience in software development with a combination of the following technologies:
- 6-10 years experience in software development with a combination of the following technologies:
- Development within the .Net framework (ASP.Net, C#, WCF Web services, MVC)
- Microsoft SQL Server Database, Integration and Reporting Services
- WebForms and Workflow
- 1-2 years experience in mentoring and/or leading other developers.
- Ability to explain complex architecture to other technical resources.
- Demonstrated problem-solver with the ability to cope under pressure and coordinate multiple activities in a dynamic, fast-paced team environment.
- Knowledge of designing RESTful APIs as microservices, SAML/OAuth/OIDC
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- SQL Database developer
- Association Management System (1 year of experience is required)
- Web Forms
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.