job summary: Position Description:
Lead the integration of FISCAM requirements.
Lead will represent the audit team's interests throughout change management implementations to ensure integration to FISCAM controls and systems.
This individual will also assist in assuring compliance, and reducing risk across the enterprise, participate in audit related meetings and discussions as requested by the Audit readiness Manager, assist in the development and tracking of POA&Ms, and provide general audit liaison support.
location: BETHESDA, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Possesses and applies a comprehensive knowledge across key tasks and high impact assignments.
Plans and leads major technology assignments. Evaluates performance results and recommends major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
May supervise others.
- Demonstrated knowledge of FISCAM, FM Overlay, RMF, OMB A-123, FMFIA, as well as other cybersecurity- and audit-related frameworks.
- Journeyman: Three (3) years' experience with FISCAM controls, testing, and/or audit remediation.
- Senior: Five (5) years' experience with FISCAM controls, testing, and/or audit remediation.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) and/or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.