Some travel within the Los Angeles area will be necessary
This asignment will be on site for HCA- Will need to do some medical tests PPT and be vaccinated as they will be in and out of medical facilities
Need A+ OR N+ Certification
- Equipment delivery: -- Confirm equipment delivery is accurate & resolve issues with defective devices delivered
- Equipment Placement: -- Confirm placement of equipment is accurate according to the designated Future State Design floor maps
- Equipment Installation: -- Assure new/move/unchanged installed devices are properly configured according to the client requirements -- Assure all functionality has been tested
- Equipment Moves: -- Responsible for onsite coordination of Xerox and 3rd party moved equipment as designed on the Future Sate Design floor maps and Asset Disposition
- Report Asset Tagging: -- Responsible for assuring that all Xerox device new /moves/unchanged in the facility get asset tagged
- Asset Data Collection: -- Assure that we receive all asset data for new/moved/unchanged/remove equipment that are in the client facility -- Asset data is received by a Installation Checklist (Make, Model, Serial #, MAC Address, IP address, Location of device), Complete ADL/ADR updating responsibility
- Removal Equipment: -- Responsible for moving and assuring that removal disposition devices have been taken off the clients network and placed in the clients designated staging area if applicable
- Communication: -- Provide communication to the Implementation Lead and or the Implementation Coordinator on site progress and issues
- Ability to travel to different customer sites for several weeks in a row
- Extensive walking is required inside office and manufacturing work areas
- Candidate must be capable of lifting 50 lbs.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
Installation of MFD Printers
Attn to detail
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School
- Desktop Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.