A large fast growing client located in the Inland Empire is currently seeking a EDI Developer to lead the maintainence, performance, and improvement of their Internal EDI system. This position is contract to hire and the client would like this individual to come on site. This individuals main responsibilities will be responding to and correcting EDI erros and EDI Mapping Development. This individual will also be responsible for mainting EDI System uptime, as well as Packing List & Label Design and Compliance.
location: JURUPA VALLEY, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- (10%) Maintain EDI System Uptime
- Will need to make sure that the EDI system is performing as expected. All data should be processing as designed, and all schedulers should be regularly triggering.
- (40%) Respond to and Correct EDI errors
- Will need to respond to both internal and external EDI error notifications, and take steps to correct the EDI errors as they happen. Will also need to be able to help identify root causes of EDI issues, and eventually recommend permanent corrections.
- (20%) EDI Mapping development
- Will need to be able to build new EDI maps, and edit our current EDI maps based on customer requests.
- (15%) Packing List and Label Design
- Will need to be able to take data coming in on the EDI system, and ensure that it gets mapped into Packing Lists. They will also need to be able to design packing lists and labels to customer specification, taking into account how the EDI data will be transmitted to us and stored in our system.
- (15%) Packing List and Label Compliance
- Will need to run semi-regular audits of the Packing list and Label system, ensuring that labels are printing as desired. They will also need to respond to customer requests for Test labels and Packing Lists as needed.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.