job summary: Needed software tools/skills:
Must have skills/attributes:
- Average to advanced MS Office Suite; PPM system updates; time-tracking; understanding of SDLC, IT development process; Java upgrade process; high emotional resilience; quick and perceptive learner; emotional intelligence socially savvy.
Nice to have skills/attributes:
- We need someone who has experience working with both business and IT as a Project Manager. We need a self-starter, who can work on their own once they've been introduced. We need someone who can manage multiple projects at once and who will not be frustrated by complex and comprehensive projects. We need someone who can keep people to a schedule without being in any way threatening or challenging. Our preference is that this person knows how to influence others by building relationships and driving for compliance with integrity and compassion.
- We would like to have someone who has good emotional resilience and a sense of humor, as well as a good reputation for problem solving. We want someone who's not afraid to ask questions and knows what to do with the answers. We would like someone who isn't new to contracting or to working within a PMO.
location: HORSHAM, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $49.50 - 61.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Work with Program Manager to ready the project to start.
- Build comprehensive timelines as well as other artifacts required to move project forward.
- Create a comprehensive Project plan and keep it up to date with any adjustments or updates.
- Report back to the PMO on project status as instructed.
- Update Program and Portfolio Management system with project updates on a timely basis.
- Follow up with all team members on deliverables.
- Track change and submit change requests as required.
- Ensure all parties are updated regularly.
- Own the creation of any additional information or materials.
- Address challenges as they arise.
- Escalate unresolved issues on a timely basis.
- Think beyond the working model to create was is needed
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.