We are looking for a white box performance QA Engineer who has hands-on experience in extending and optimize existing framework for stress & performance, service/integration testing on a complex Web Application. You will be working with the backend development engineer team and DevOps team to build code and provide insight into the performance, scalability customer usage and failure analysis, generate test data, and simulations. You will be navigating the codebase/API, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 155,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Work closely with DevOps team to support multiple test environments upgrade and maintenance
- Work closely with architects, developers and QA Engineers to design, build, extend and execute Performance test. Generate and analysis test results to improve scalability of the product
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Reproduce, debug and finding root cause of existing performance product issues
- Identify weak spots and potential problems. Constantly design better and creative ways to break software
- Continuously improve the existing automation, speed, quality, and automate repeated tasks
- Work with engineers and QA team to create testing tools and debug automation failures
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Python (2 years of experience is required)
- Load Runner
- Test Engineer
- Performance Tester
- Automated QA Testing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.