Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Program Manager for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Beaverton, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Our ideal candidate is a multi-tasking self-starter with proven leadership experience in matrixed organizations. You obsess details and thrive on the lightning-fast resolution of all items within the scope of your program. You thrive in new technology spaces and easily build successful relationships across large teams of engineers, product managers, designers, and Agile program managers.
* You have a mastery of fundamental project management skills with a passion for Agile principles and Scrum practices
* You have a consistent track record of success driving complex global projects from inception to reality
* You can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute with precision
* You have a deep understanding of what it takes to ship software iteratively in collaboration with large engineering and design teams
* Others enjoy working with you due to your enthusiasm and ability to partner, lead and influence across teams and organizations
* You are regarded as an impartial problem solver who builds consensus and drives key decisions
* You have excellent communication skills (building presentations, editing, and writing) with proven experience leading discussions with senior leadership
* You have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Communications or a related field, or equivalent work experience
* Ability to drive clear results and influence others towards a business objective regardless of reporting structure
* Ability to intake high-level business needs and translate them into technical requirements and an executable plan
*Responsible for leading and managing undefined and ambiguous strategic initiatives across many functions, including managing potentially large scales of change during program inception
* Formulate and drive actionable recommendations in order to solve complex problems
* Constantly seeking opportunities to bring high value and commitment to team in order to cultivate a culture of inclusion
* You have an equal seat at the table holding cross-functional stakeholders accountable where work is needed to scope flexible, engineering solutions fast and efficiently in order to meet the consumer need
* Active Coach and thought partner to multiple functions. Able to evangelize Agile approach, and gain alignment on best practices
* Fosters a culture of trust and collaboration. Responsible for setting the tone of operations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.