Our global client is looking for creative, SMALL TEAM oriented, and motivated engineers who wish to be a FULL STACK developer and a critical member on the development of current and upcoming projects and enhancements to our ecommerce portal. This will include both internal and online applications and will involve the development, enhancement and maintenance of reservation software and creation of vendor specific connections via web services for product availability, pricing and reservations. Our client is a FULL STACK, fast paced, growing and exciting environment. Our ideal candidate enjoys challenges, appreciates being able to apply creative thinking to solve complex business problems and wants to be part of a small team that is goal focused and results oriented.
location: ISSAQUAH, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
As a senior developer, you are responsible for ensuring products and services are highly available, reliable, secure and scalable. The ideal candidates are fluent in software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, fault-tolerant systems.
· Responsible for design and development of complex next-generation Java-based external and in-house travel booking applications
· Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve production environments.
· Interface with other Dev, QA, OPS teams to identify root cause analysis and Identify performance issues and optimize solutions to prevent future degradations and outages.
· Efficiently work within the defined development processes and SDLC
· Take part in the design discussions and update data models
· Make changes to the framework files on a need-basis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.