Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled Product Owner - Enterprise Integration Platform for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Responsibilities for Product Owner
Qualifications for Product Owner
- Working with Enterprise Integration platform leadership to define the vision and goals of Integration platform team, communicating with stakeholder across the board, including customers, business managers, and the development team to make sure the goals are clear, and the vision is aligned with business objectives.
- Actively connect with different stakeholders, anticipating customer needs, extract Integration patterns into Integration platform feature list and product backlogs!
- Provide input on the Product Roadmap, actively identify and solution for risks and constraints and continually identify dependencies while coordinating with dependent teams.
- Own, maintain and prioritize Integration platform team's product backlog(s), facilitate feature mapping, break features into stories, define acceptance criteria, and ensure capacity for enablers and defects.
- Prioritizing and making trade-offs based on business and Integration Platform strategies and budget/resource constraints, enable requirements, remove roadblocks, and add value features for customers and the business.
- Keep track of the features that are deployed, actively seeking the customer feedbacks and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Minimum 2 year's experience as a product owner in the industry
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and process
- In-depth understanding of Enterprise Integration and Integration platforms, such as Kafka, Apigee, OSB
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Successful track record of developing products within deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
Creative and innovative thinker
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.