job summary: Fantastic opportunity to work with an industry leader in healthcare!
Our client is looking for an experienced J2EE Developer to provide counsel and advice to top management on significant Engineering matters, often requiring coordination between organizations. Recognized internally as "the go-to person" for the most complex Information Management assignments.
location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Design and develop a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data
- Manage processes that are highly complex and impact the greater organization
- Design, develop and implement methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns
- May lead or manage sizable projects
- Participate in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting
- Focuses on providing thought leadership and technical expertise across multiple disciplines
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Integrationm
- J2EE DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.