job summary: Job Description:
- Demonstrates intimate-level abilities and/or a proven record of success managing efforts with identifying and addressing client needs including.
- Engineering expertise in Cloud Service Providers capabilities similar to Platform monitoring setup, RBAC, CSP Policy architecture, New services integration.
- Solutioning architect/engineering in Cloud agnostic capabilities similar to Policy, Application Monitoring, Infrastructure Monitoring, Security Monitoring, Segmentation.
- Utilizing DevOps solution architect/engineering in Cloud Service Providers capabilities.
location: Tampa, Florida
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Providing solution direction for enabling Cloud capabilities (Emerging technologies).
- Aligning of compliance standards into design architecture using CSA framework.
- Giving feedback into financials for new technology needs.
- Contributing to other Cloud CTO life cycles through guidance, compliance checks, designs, feedback, and code contributions.
- Designing and delivering sound logging, monitoring and alerting capabilities for each solution.
- Demonstrating leadership, influencing and communication skills, as well as the ability to drive continuous performance improvements with the stakeholders, vendors and technology subject matter specialists.
- Establishing a stable, reliable secure and high performing data platform.
- Building, maintaining and controlling stage and production environments.
- Troubleshooting complex incidents in stage and production environments.
- Establishing proactive monitoring and alerting capabilities exist for all components of the platform.
- Establishing system health and capacity is reviewed and enhanced as needed.
- Documenting SOPs, and perform knowledge transfer to others.
- Maintaining required level of knowledge on company-offered solutions including the completion of assigned courses and relevant certification exams when applicable.
- Being able to educate others within the organizations in the areas of your expertise.
- Planning and designing with a global mindset and a region and/or territorial view for building.
- Supporting technology and the business to align cloud standards.
- Performing ongoing cloud research and assessment of new analysis approaches for potential design and use within the Enterprise.
- Developing and maintaining a cloud product map to support the reference framework.
- Supporting the audit of cloud standards used and implementing so delivery methods conform to technology and business outcomes.
- Influencing business strategies in alignment with cloud capabilities.
- Driving, designing and implicitly representing various cloud artifacts within the enterprise framework that represents cloud components and solutions and
- Continuing to expand personal knowledge of the cloud industry, services, and innovations.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.